Terms and Conditions
Greywebgig is a warm welcome to you!
These conditions set out how to use and the guidelines that govern the use of the greywebgig website which is located at greywebgig.com.
When you access this website, we assume that you agree to this set of terms and conditions. Don’t continue using greywebgig if it is not your intention to agree to all these terms and conditions listed at this site.
The following terminology is applicable for these Terms and Conditions as well as the Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, as well as to all agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you who is the user of this website and is compliant with the terms and conditions of our company. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” is a reference to the Company. “Party”, “Parties” as well as “Us”, refers to our Client as well as ourselves. The terms all refer to the acceptance, offer, and consideration of the payment required for the execution of helping the client in the most efficient manner to achieve the objective of meeting the client’s requirements regarding providing the stipulated services, in compliance of and in accordance with the current law in the Netherlands. Any usage of the above terms or other terms in the singular or plural, as well as capitalization or he/she/they, are interpreted as interchangeable, and hence as refers to the identical.
Unless stated otherwise greywebgig and/or its licensors hold their intellectual property rights of the content on greywebgig. Intellectual property rights remain in the hands of greywebgig. You are able to access the site via greywebgig to use for your personal use, subject to the limitations stipulated in these terms and conditions.
You should not:
- Republish content from greywebgig
- Sub-license, rent, or sell content from greywebgig
- Reproduce, duplicate or duplicate material from greywebgig
- Redistribute content obtained from greywebgig
This Agreement begins at the time of the signing.
Certain areas of this website provide the possibility for users to exchange ideas and other information within certain sections of the site. greywebgig does not moderate the comments, edit or publish them. read comments prior to their publication on the site. Comments do not express the views or opinions of greywebgig, its affiliates, and/or agents. Comments reflect the opinions and opinions of those who express their views and opinions. To the extent permissible by law greywebgig will not be accountable for the comments, or any liability for damages or costs incurred or suffered as a consequence of the use or the posting or appearance of Comments on this site.
greywebgig reserves its right to review all comments and remove any comments that are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or cause the breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and warrant that:
- You are entitled to publish the comments on our site and are in possession of all the necessary authorizations and permissions that;
- The Comments are not infringing any intellectual property rights not limited to trademark, copyright, patent, or other rights of any third-party;
- The comments do not contain offensive, defamatory, libelous, or other unlawful content that is a violation of privacy.
- The comments are not intended to promote or solicit business or commercial activities, or any illegal activity.
You give greywebgig a non-exclusive right to reproduce, use and edit, and to permit others to reproduce, use and modify all of your comments in the forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations are permitted to connect to our Website without prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors are able to hyperlink to our website in the same way as they link to the websites of other businesses listed as well as
- Accredited businesses across the System, except for soliciting non-profit groups, charities, shopping malls, and charitable groups for fundraising that cannot link to our website.
They may also hyperlink to our homepage as well as to publications or other information on our Website as in the event that the link (a) isn’t in any way misleading; (b) doesn’t misleadingly suggest sponsorship, endorsement, or acceptance of the linking party or its products or services or products; and (c) is in its context on the site.
We are able to consider and accept additional link requests from the following kinds of companies:
- generally-known business and/or consumer information sources;
- dot.com community-oriented websites;
- associations or other organizations representing the interests of charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Consulting, accounting, and law companies as well as
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will consider link requests from these companies in the event that we find the following: (a) the link will not cause us to appear unfavorably to our businesses that we have accredited; (b) the organization has no negative history against us, (c) benefits for us from the visibility of the hyperlink is greater than any greywebgigs that are not present as well (d) the hyperlink is part of general information about resources.
These organizations may be able to link to our home page as long as the link (a) isn’t in any way misleading; (b) doesn’t falsely suggest the endorsement, sponsorship, or support of the linked party or their products or offerings as well as (c) is in the specifics of the linking party’s website.
If you belong to an organization mentioned under paragraph 2, and you are looking to link your site on our site please let us know via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, your business name, contact details, and the URL for your website and a list of URLs that you would like for us to hyperlink to your site, and a list of URLs of our site that you wish to hyperlink. Give us a few weeks to receive the response.
The organizations that have been approved are able to link to our Website in the manner described below:
- Through the use of our corporate name or
- Utilizing the universal resource locator being connected to
- In the case of using the description or other information on our website that is linked to, that is compatible within the context and structure of the information on the site of the linking party.
Greywebgig’s logo or any other artwork will be permitted in the absence of an agreement to license trademarks.
Without prior written consent, you are not permitted to not design frames on our web pages that alter the visual appearance or presentation of our website.
We will not be held accountable for any content on your website. You agree to safeguard us from any claims that may arise through your Website. The link(s) are to be placed on any website that could be seen as libelous or criminal or obscene or that violates, otherwise violates, encourages the violation or infringement of, or violates the rights of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
Our company reserves the right to ask removal of any and all links from our website. You agree to immediately take down all links to our website upon demand. We also reserve the right to amend the terms of these conditions as well as its linking policy at any time. If you continue to link to our website you agree to be bound by and adhere to these terms and conditions for linking.
Removal of our links
If you discover a hyperlink on our website that you find offensive for any reason, you are welcome to reach us and let us know at any time. We’ll look into requests to take down links, however, we aren’t obliged to do so or reply to you directly.
We cannot guarantee that the information provided on this website is accurate We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information nor do we guarantee to guarantee that the website is accessible or that the information on the site is kept current.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, representations, and other conditions in connection with this website or the usage of our website. This disclaimer is not intended to:
- Limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death;
- limit or eliminate the liability of us or you for any fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- limit any of your or our obligations in any manner not allowed by the law in force limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted by applicable law;
- exempt us from any of your liability that could not be exempted under the law applicable to you.
The restrictions and limitations of responsibility set out within the present Section as well as elsewhere within this disclaimer (a) must be abided by the previous paragraph and (b) cover all obligations which arise from the disclaimer which includes liabilities arising from contracts or tort, as well as for violation of statutory obligations.
In the event that the website, as well as the information and services on the site, are provided at no cost and without charge, we are not accountable for any damage or loss of any kind.